I need your help

I am looking for sugestons to promote my at home bussines. I do not have logo yet or even bussines name yet too. I make natural ice cream made with real fruit and mothers milk. Can anybody help me with a bussines name for my bussiness? My english is not good I need the name going to be in english. Thank you for help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you know that you'll have to deal with the local Health Department for making any type of food product?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Wait..so you make ice cream made from breast milk?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• yesmother milk
    Anonymous

• And who do you expect to eat this product? I can't imagine any adult eating it and do parents want their children eating a product made from an unknown person's breast milk? Sounds very strange to me!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I'd much rather drink breast milk that cows milk.

SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Sorry but I can't imagine how you would market a product made with human breast milk.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• too bad Dairy Queen is already taken....you'd put a whole knew meaning to the name
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I am a big fan of breastfeeding, but the idea of eating/drinking a strangers milk makes me want to throw up.
    mommy020608

Answer by mommy020608 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2010