Ladies...what do you think bout this

Ok so i have this friend who likes everything to be about her
she came down saw all the old friends (lives out of town)
i call to check up on her and shes tells me shes having a hard time
her story:

she was raped by more than 1 person, and says shes 2/3 weeks pregnant
and says she wonts to have an abor.

i was like no way this cant even be, for one i thought u couldnt tell if your pregnant until you piss your period or atleast be close to it. shes is known to lie and i must say she is a hoe .. one reason y she left town..
ladies whats your feel on this..
is she crazy or what
like can she really tell if she prego at only 2/3 weeks???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I call B.S. but the better question is why is she your friend if she's a liar and a ho?
    Anonymous

• we all stopped being friends with her, she came back down for her grandma funeral so we were all there for her at the hard time that was all... but trust me we not friends like that
    Anonymous

• The first week you have your period. The second week conception would occur. Late into the third week the baby implants into the uterus. Then at the beginning of the 4th week you have a CHANCE of getting a positive and by the end of the fourth week you should definitely get a positive, although some women don't get a positive until week 5 or more.
    So this is ridiculous, there isn't any way to tell, the baby hasn't even implanted yet.
    Anonymous

• well she probably meant she got pregnant 2 or 3 weeks ago...? then a urine test would definitely tell if she was pregnant. i got a positive on a pregnancy test 11 days after conception. i don't see what good it would do to say she was lying. i would just say i'm so sorry, if there's anything i can do, let me know. if she wants to cry on your shoulder, i would have a very hard time thinking she was making it all up. if she's not a good friend anyway, i don't see how it would make any difference, she will be talking to other friends about it instead of you all.
    Anonymous

• think about it, if she doesn't know anything about pregnancy, she would say 2/3 weeks meaning she got pregnant 2/3 weeks ago, not that her period was 2/3 weeks ago.
    Anonymous

• ok well i knew her 3 years before she moved, and she says shes 2 -3 weeks pregnant and she waiting until her 8th week to go get a abor. and she didnt cry she was like i just dont wanna alot of people knowing cause i dont know what to do, so i just called her check on her right now and she says she fine asked bout what shes going do and she said she cant keep it cuz it wouldnt be right, and she dont have much friends were she stays that why she wonted to move back here to town.. and on top of that she told another friend a different story
    Anonymous

• I knew right away when I got prego all 3 times. I knew the moment it happend I felt diffrent inside so I didnt have to wait til I missed my period
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You know, this is a hard situation. A rape is a tramatic thing. You can find out if you are pregnant at 2/3 weeks of conception if you have a blood test. I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks because I "knew" I was pregnant and took an ept. A pregnancy test checks for the presence of a hormon in the urine. If it is present, you may be pregnant. If your friend was raped, she could have been checking early out of fear or what ever. As for her personal choices, only she can make those decisions. If you are her friend you can support her as a friend. If you are tired of the drama, just walk away. Best of luck to you.
    Anonymous

• Simply from what you've said, the language you've used, and what you've told us about her I'd say you're both better off without each other. Even if what she said is the truth you're not going to be able to help her with the attitude you have towards her so just let it go.
    Hopefully you're right and she's lying but I would hate to think she's telling the truth and you're accusing her of lying. If she isn't lying she doesn't need friends like that who judge her and call her a hoe.
    Anonymous

• she lied.... told everyone i wont call people names without knowing facts about them.
    she said she was raped and prego because she wonted her ex 2 feel bad about them breaking up 2 months ago.
    as for friends me and her are not friends, like that, she just puts her business out there to everything that has a ear....
    Anonymous