What do you guy's do for yourself to cheer you up when your having "one of those days"?

I woke up to possible bad news, not terrible but something I didnt need. Plus ants in my house! What should I do for my self today to make myself feel better? Thanks Mommas.

Asked by mikeysmom989 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Music, I always take 5 minutes and put on my ipod to listen to my favorite songs. It makes me feel a hundred times better.

Answer by lynenedubbels at 10:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I Play Leslie Gore's song, Sunshine Lollipops! You cant be mad or sad or stressed when listening to that song. I can put it on my page so you can hear it, if you cant find it. Let me know.

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• mani & pedi...specially pedicure...I feel so pampered ...

Answer by ali98 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I'm at home all day, and sometimes put off the shower or go without makeup. I find that if my day starts off bad, I immediately get a shower and "fix" myself as if I'm going somewhere. It just makes me feel better to walk past a mirror and look good. When I worked full time, happy music. No country or heavy metal. It can be depressing or bring on anger, for me anyway. I tuned in to some top 40 stations.

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I like to take a really long hot shower and use spa products to pamper myself. Ant traps help too! ;)

Answer by rasbneon at 12:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2008