Just at a curiosity???

Ok so make a long story short I had to go to the perinatal dr because my quad screen came back positive for down syndrome. He did the ultrasound and all looks good but he wanted to keep monitoring my progress throughout the pregnancy. So now at 31 almost 32 weeks pregnant I went in for another ultrasound. He said that the baby was measuring smaller then she should be. The had and legs measure up with the date but her belly is almost 3 weeks behind. They are guesstimating her to weigh right now about 2lbs and 12 oz. She is 15 in long, give or take a little. He also mentioned something about my amniotic fluid being too low and that maybe the baby was under stress. What do yall think? He did say that they might take the baby early, which I don;t want but if it is what is best with her. Any feedback would be good.

ajohnson724

Asked by ajohnson724 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sweety dont freak out it will cause the baby harm get a second opinion if you want but stay calm and see what happens everything will be okay if you are calm
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2010