If any mom knows of a good online job please let me know? Thanks!

I just started Phoniex school onloine there really good! But I'm looking for a job also to help my husband while I'm home with our two younger kids. So please help me find someting I can do while at home and school. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a company www.GoodnessandGrace.com , check out the online store and let meknow if this is something you might be interested in. There are a few different ways to make money, fill in the online contact form and I'll be happy to let you know. Profit is at least 25% with bonuses, discounts, freebies, etc.

www.GoodnessandGrace.com
    Anonymous

• well, it really depends on what you are looking for! i am a stay at home mom and i work from home too and i LOVE IT. It is definitely not a get rich quick thing, but it is really fun and its given me a big self esteem boost. I work from home with a team of other moms, which is great, because i dont have to struggle alone and we do simple marketing and set up new customer accounts. its pretty easy really, like i said, just not get rich quick. its not one of those crazy things you see online, "make hundreds of dollars your first WEEK!" or anything like that. But there is no selling or keeping an inventory or any of that, so it works for me! http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com is the website if you want to check it out!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 10:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with details or questions. Have a great night!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Congrats on attending school, being a mommy and now wanting to help bring in money. Mommies are Hard workers :-)

Sounds like you are going to need flexibility to be on your side. With Ameriplan you set your own hours without having to log them in or report to anyone. My schedule changes everyday around my 2 little girls(both under2). We have daily, weekly and monthly pay, Benefits, training and awesome Team unity for support. NO cold calling or selling either, WoooHooo!!

You can listen to an overview 951-262-1118 & request a brief phone interview with me at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I tried selling things before and it never worked out for me. I tried some other "at home" jobs and better luck. You can check them out at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• check out our job forum
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 11:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2010