Is what I did rude?

I waited for over an hour for the person who was washing clothes to come take their things out of the only usable washer in our apartment complex. I finally had to take them out because my husband needs his work uniform to be washed for tomorrow. I put them in the person's basket and set them on on the broken washer next to the one that I loaded. The guy came back just as I was putting the quarters in and he was PISSED. Was what I did really all that bad?

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 10:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• nope, he's rude for keeping you waiting for an hour, you didn't dump his clothes on the floor,
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I think you should've put them in the dryer or gone to his place and asked him to move them.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• No, some people are just weird. I would have done the same thing.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Nope I did it all the time. I have shit to do, and it's not like I didn't wait. Some people would get drunk and forget their clothes in the washer or dryer. But be careful they don't mess with your stuff because you pissed them off.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• NOPE - I did that too when living in an apartment. What is RUDE is waiting an HOUR to come collect your shit. We ALWAYS set a timer in our apartment, for we were not the only people living in the building.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• no I would have done it to esp. after waiting an hour on him. Its rude people dont stay on top of there laundry when it is a shared washer.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Sarap, its not my job to do his laundry. And there are 16 apartments here. What was I supposed to do, knock on door's until I found him?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• He's a jerk. What you did was fine and if he really gave a crap, he could have timed his washer and been down to move it to the dryer.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• The way he yelled at me I kind of wish I had thrown them on the floor, lol.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Just ignore sarap she's a little odd...
    Anonymous