Is it wierd that I like it?

Ok so dh and i decided to try anal sex the other day while we were in th shower. It was actually pretty good for me. Weve done it a couple times in the shower. Is that wierd? Any of my friends that have ever tried it pretty much said they cried. Anyone else like it? Or am I just wierd lol. I heard its not good to do this either..but is it bad to do it once in a while really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, it is wierd. ....Hey,you asked.
    Anonymous

• I don't think your anus was made for that reason so yeah, it's weird. I have no desire to experiment with it.
    Anonymous

• haha i tried it once in the shower I fell out and cried!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I knew a girl in my high school that only had anal sex. Everyone thought that was really weird...including me. I've tried it and it hurt like hell and I hated every minute of it. Anuses were made for things to come out, not to go in.
    Anonymous

• I personally hate it, so I don't do it. I've heard of lots of people liking it though, so I wouldn't call you weird.
    Anonymous

• No!!! Stop guys, alot of people like, I mean im not one of them, but girls like it, your not weird, and i sure that your husband is very happy that you like it good for you girl!
    beccastar89

Answer by beccastar89 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• It's not my thing but I don't think it's weird that you like it. Different strokes for different folks. As long as you are an adult and doing it consensually with another adult, enjoy. Just do kegal exercises afterward or you will find stuff sliding down your leg you don't want sliding down your leg!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I like it fast and hard like vag sex. so hot..!
    Anonymous

• I dont think it's weird but ya there is no way that would work for us in the shower... um... not to be more graphic so otherwise I would just say not too much (or ask a Dr.) but I would wonder if it could cause any damage long term if done too much.?.?.?
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• NOT AT ALL!! Anal is what I do daily with my guy, seriously, my vjayjay gets it like once every 2 wks or once a wk ..I'm being serious. I LOVE it and coming is so much easier that way too!!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2010