When to test w.irregular periods?!

Dh and I have been ttc for several months now. I have symptoms of PCOS so my periods are really irregular, they come around the same time every month lasting anywhere from spotting for a day to heavy for 3 weeks. How can I tell when I should test? Even though they are irregular since theyve been coming around the same time should I wait until a couple days past my period or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can usually get a positive HPT 2 weeks after the LAST time you had sex. Or you could count 30 days from the last time you bled then test. That gives you a good window between possible ovulation and conception.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• on the last hpt i took it said that if you have irregular periods test 19 days from the last time you had unprotected sex.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 12:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2010