What would you do on a LOW budget for your 10 yr. anniversary?

I'm not working right now so not really any extra play money but I dont want this day to go by like just another day. I KNOW he wont plan or think of anything because he NEVER has in the past. SO what can we do our 10 yr anniversary is this coming Saturday?

tracie_alane

Asked by tracie_alane at 11:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• depends on how low your budget is
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Get a sitter and have a nice dinner then "dance".

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You could plan a picnic in your local park and then just spend some time walking the park after you eat. Or if it is too cold you could plan a romantic night in, cook his favorite meal, pick up a movie you both like, maybe some candles for your table or a bottle of wine. You could always buy a cute lingerie outfit too, that always makes men smile =) lol!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• OK let me change that from low budget to just plain ass Broke! He has off Friday Saturday and Sunday (that never happens) and all we can afford to do is stare at each other. I'm so pissed and depressed! I thought we would have our tax money but they have decided to hold it for a little longer for a small amount of back tax we owe:(
    tracie_alane

Answer by tracie_alane at 4:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Id put the kids to bed a bit earlier than usual and do a picnic on the living room floor.

Blankets, candlelight, wine, some nice but simple food(sandwiches, chicken, etc) and a nice dessert like tarts or eclairs or the like. Soft music and conversation.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2010