Has anyone joined DNA or know anything about it?

I came across this on a website and am asking myself that question i always ask myself when i look at all the business opportunities out there " Is this a scam is this too good to be true" I am also answering myself "YES" I think it is! If anyone has heard of this company or have joined and are making money with them let me know! Very Curious! This seems all very scary to me with all that is going on in the world today the socialist world that we are heading into and now there are companies who pay to have license plate #'s sent to them every month! Tooo scary and weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

•  

never heard of that company. be weary,,but check my list on my website, maybe its there,dont think so though.

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I saw what you are talking about, Its Free, what so you hve to lose?

Some woman on here are being duped in to paying $125 for the same thing called NARC Technologies.

Charging people like that is scandelious!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2010