Am I the only one who breaks out at the worst possible time?

My SO is coming home tonight after being gone for several weeks. Naturally, my face (my 31 yr old, should be well beyond acne face) chooses NOW to break out. And right around my mouth, too!! Argh! How am I supposed to get into "it" if I feel like a freakin' pimply-faced geek!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha, I know. not too long ago my DH's entire family came into town and of course, I just so happened to break out that very day (I rarely break out!). I went to the drugstore and bought all kinds of acne medication stuff. I hate it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• happens to me all the fucken time. i found this stuff called obagi. its the only thing that has ever worked for me. if you want to know how to get it, message me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I get that, too. Just around my chin. I call it my "middle age acne". I'll be 44 in March. Enough with the zits already!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2010