What does your hubby/partner think about the ridiculous arguments on Cafe Mom?

Occasionally I'll tell my husband about one of the Top questions and what is said. There was one about breastfeeding a 2 year old the other day and he was like: "Why does anyone even care? Whose business is it?" I told him he doesn't understand Cafe mom. It's all about venting and fighting about stuff that is really just a subjective opinion or lifestyle choice! He's just too logical! haha.

danielp

Asked by danielp at 12:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY SAY TOO MUCH JERRY SPRINGER SHIT ! ! ! L.O.L. ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I read mine the things I find funny. Usually, he finds all the questions funny or nonsense but he always asks me to read him more.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• He thinks everyone on here is crazy, including me. lol Seriously, he wonders about some of the women that post things on here. I know he wishes I'd quit coming here. But I just...can't resist. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Mine thinks it is funny, too. He doesn't get why alot of women on here (it seems ike it is mostly the Anon, too, go figure, lol) care so much about what other women say about them from across the country, or world. It is kind of silly.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Mine spends his daddy time when he is home.. so i come on here lol.. he has no idea
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 12:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• He thinks its assenine.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My husband thinks 99% of the people networking on the internet are idiots, and CM is no exception. haha.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I actually come on here most of the time to find ridiculous things to talk to my husband about later in the day, it actually gives me a very good perspective on his parenting style but most of the time he just thinks everyone is being ridiculous. Men just don't understand how a womans brain works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My husband thinks that these women are bi*ches and that the majority on here are extremely stupid, lol. I WISH that men were allowed on here, and that he'd come on here, haha. He wouldn't anyways, he doesn't see the point. I'm always reading him comments and he goes off on little rants on why the poster is so inaccurate, etc., lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My DH just laughs about it and says things like "where do these people come from?" "are you serious who in their right mind would say something like that" or my favorite is "must be nice to live in their little world".
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2010