how do i no if im going to make it to my due date

for a week i have been to the hospital 3 times they had to give me to set of shot to stop contractions but im nit dilated to you think im going to make it to my due because thos contractions havent stop yet do i need to worry about them are not my dr said they could only tell me that i want have her for 2 weeks and its been 1 week since they told me me that any answer would help me never been through this it scares me

chasity204

Asked by chasity204 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they cant tell. its only a guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• There is never a definite answer to this. I know of some women who didnt make it to their due date and some women who have...I know of a few women who have went into labour and not even realize it...So its really an answer youre searching for that no one can give you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2010