How can i tell if i'm pregnant and is there anyone i can talk to?

Angellove30

Asked by Angellove30 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well you would need to get a test to find out if you are pregnant. You can talk to your doctor. There are many signs of being pregnant, but not every womans body acts the same to pregnancy. I had no signs or symptoms of pregnancy until I started showing and I had heartburn constantly. So not everyone is the same sweetie. Get a test from a drug store or walmart or even the dollar store...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yes do a test. there should be lots of information at your Drs, or at a womens health centre, even online, or come in here when you know for sure and ask for someone to talk to, lots of lovely women here happy to talk it through with you,
    Good luck sweetie
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I agree that a test is the first thing to do. You can get them at the Dollar Tree for a dollar and they work fine or go to the health dept. If you are pregnant they will guide you as to what to do next and even give you prenatal vitamins and help you get medicaid if you need insurance. They will find you a doctor, too

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2010