Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She needs my help... how?

A friend of mine has recently broken up with her boyfriend and moved in with another (female) friend of ours... she has tried to stay away from him but he follows her home and around town she also has been hanging out with a friend (male) from work and when she went to her ex's house to get her things he asked her if she slept with this other male she told him no and she hasnt but he grabbed her and shoved his fingers inside her and smelt then and said she was lying and shoved her against the wall choking her and hitting her in the head she filed assault charges against him but the cops arn't doing anything about it she admitted to me today that she has no doubt that he will kill her WHAT DO I DO??????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (9)
  • she needs ti get a restraining order against him, keep logs of everything. If possible she needs to move somewhere unfamiliar to him. That is so very scary. Also maybe talk to a womens abuse center they may have ideas to help her.

    Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • She needs to get a restaining order and have her stay to hell away from him!

    Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • ive told her to get a restraining order but she says it wont matter he will still do whatever he wants.... he is with another girl who is pregnant by him but he continues to harass my friend she said she wants to get a gun to keep in the house but is afraid that if she has to use it she will just get into trouble..

    Answer by butter_fly89 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • hmmm are the cops EFFIN stupid?!?!? do they not see what happened to this woman on the news recently she got killed by her stalker days after she was denied a restrainig order

    Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • WTH are the cops thinking. People are killed by someone they know, its not usually strangers. Your friend needs to stay on the police and let them know she is afraid for her life.

    Answer by pnwmom at 2:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • im just not understanding why they arnt doing anything about this they say they are here to serve and protect while they are not protecting her from this man (if thats what you wanna call him) he basically sexually abused her by shoving his fingers inside her she didnt want him to he forced it and he beat her he is stalking her and the cops are ignoring the whole situation i am truely at a loss with this if it was man he wouldnt be breathing any more im just saying but she is just to scared to do anything should we get her a gun?

    Answer by butter_fly89 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • yes just make sure its done the LEGAL way you know and tell the cops look we got her a gun, and since you guys arent doing a damn thing she might have to use it!!

    Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2010


    Answer by butter_fly89 at 2:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

  • She needs to stay away from him for one thing. Her going to his house is one reason the police might not be taking it too seriously.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Is it wierd that I like it?

Next question overall (Money & Work)
Is this illegal??