What to do?!

I have a huge custom logo for my photography business on both sides of my car....had it done few months ago. Well we're about to move to a NOT so wonderful neighborhood and am worried this is just going to be fantastic advertisement on what is being stored in my home! I CAN take it off but it's was pretty expensive to have it done and is wonderful advertisement nonetheless....just having it sit in the driveway (no garage or cover) worries me. "Big fancy professional cameras etc in my home-come get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What should I do?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Does it actually say you store these in your home? or does it look more like a ad for a store? I used the magnetic ads on my car that way i could take them off when i wasnt working or going somewhere i didnt want the ad showing.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• although this wont help the while your driving down the street to your house once you have parked your car and can cover it with a car cover..
    butter_fly89

Answer by butter_fly89 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i live in a hoodlum neighborhood and never had a problem with my car adds or theft problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Get a dog or an alarm system. Part of chosing where you live. Why should you not advertise your business because of where you live. Then get some renters insurance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2010