How important does a person hav to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A common person can be assassinated. IF a person pays another individual to kill someone it is a paid hit. Meaning assassination. However, they tend to reserve the term assassination for political people. But as long as it is a planned, paid hit it is assassination.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 10:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I think its considered assassination if your killed strictly for political reasons.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• OMG good question!!!!!
    John Lennon was assassinated so at least as important as him- ( I don't think there was any political association in that one but...) Hmm I'll get back to you.
    I think if Oprah was killed it would be assassination, but if Elizabeth from the View... not so sure. What if a political figure assassinates a media personality. It would be a murderous assassination
    Things to ponder
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Great question...I have no clue!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2010