5 months prego (maybe TMI)

Im about 23 weeks pregnant, and I have alot of bodily functions keeping me from sleep tonight. For one diarrhea. I can't think of anything i've had different to cause it and dont remember having this bad of a problem with it with my first two pregnancies, two sharp pains in my stomach (thinking maybe gas & first problem), three this horrible taste everytime i burp. Honestly tastes like puke..but I haven't puked. Any suggestions on how to relieve any of it so maybe i can sleep? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really think you should talk to your doctor about that but in the mean time maybe you have a little virus or your eating a food that doesn't agree with your tummy.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 5:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Sounds like intestinal issues. I am eating a lower gi diet. (low glycemic diet) I use probiotics in a refrigerated powder pill form. I also recommend digestive enzymes/support and see what you might be allergic to, dairy gave me a lot of pain gas bloating and diarrhea at times during this pregnancy. The digestive aids I take are: Country Life brand Power-Dophilus, and the heartburn or burping type issues Twinlab brand Super Enzyme Caps ask your local health foods store for the digestive support supplements ask for a natural version of tums that's what the above is for, and then the probiotics added. I have not had problems with either since I started these.

massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 8:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2010