a little birthday help please

my son is turning one tomorrow and i need some ideas for a present. he has so much stuff already...and the only store that we have is walmart here..unless i drive to little rock wich is not happening. please any ideas

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• At one he won't care anyway. Get him some dollar presents so that he has the fun of unwrapping something- which will be what he enjoys anyway, and put money in his education account.

Answer by Bmat at 8:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• To be honest with you, I don't think we got my daughter anything for her first birthday. We had just moved from TX to NJ and were still in transition. I say get some books or some kind of learning toy, and then maybe a really cute outfit.
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I agree. My dd only got two present for her 1st birthday from dh and me. One was a toy phone and keys combo (walmart) and a singing/learning bear (walmart). Also for a toy solution you can donate the toys he doesnt play with much to someone who would enjoy them. My dd is 19 months and she doesnt play with half of her toys:) Hope this helps
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• thanks ladies so much . he cant walk yet so that crosses alot off the list and he has everything already because of my spending habit. but we started a hot wheels collection before he was born i think ill go with more hot wheels and some learning toys thanks so much to u all.....
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2010