deep seeded problems.

i wrote a post last night and my conclusion was that my neighbor thinks im stalking her...im not....i go to therapy.my therapist thinks she is paranoid.(knowing she has never seen her)i have talked to a private investigator(just in passing)and he said it sounded like she has some deep rooted phsyc problems.i dont know what to do except to keep my shades shut all day so nobody thinks im looking at them?any ideas?she wont let me approach her to talk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Even if you keep your shades closed she'll think you are peeking out at her, supposing that the idea that she has a problem is correct. Be careful not to look in her direction when you are inside, and be pleasant to her if you encounter her outside. - I mean don't carry on a conversation other than what you need to say to be polite. Try to continue being a good, but cautious, neighbor to her, knowing that she has a problem.

Answer by Bmat at 8:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• OP---thank you for answering....at least i got one answer this time...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• go about your life as normal if she has problems they are her problems and you won't change them. Do not let her problems change your life
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 8:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Honestly they are her problems, not yours.  Ignore her and carry on with your life as normal.  By keeping your shades down, you're only feeding her paranoia.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2010