Nausea

What can I do to stop my nausea? I have been put on nausea medication and it doesnt seem to work. I am 3 months now and I still am nauseas all day. I eat and then I get even more nauseas. I make myself eat sometimes because I can go down to 1 meal a day and I know thats not good for the baby. I dont always vomit but I am always nauseas!! Can anyone help me??

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just keep trying things. I know I tried sea bands, meds, the preggo pops, and a few other things. Finally I landed on if I sucked on a smartie candy, I would feel better for a bit. It was strange, but it worked for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I vomited pretty much daily throughout my entire 4th pregnancy, tried 4 different medications none of which worked. Just eat what you can when you can. I feel for you, I know how horrible it can be. I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my 5th and still in the same boat. It's not quite as bad with this one - I'm only vomiting every 3rd day or so, but still feel nauseous all the time.

Answer by missanc at 8:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• they say ginger helps naseua a lot, so try gingersnaps or gingler ale maybe when your eating. It should go away pretty soon as your getting out of the first trimester...hold on!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My mom swore by sucking on chocolate or peppermint or eating saltine crackers.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2010