I have very severe cramps...i'm scared...whats wrong with me?

It hit me like a ton of bricks last night and kept waking me up. It felt like severe trapped gas at first, but this morning I was able to go. The pain is in my waist area and is constant, but every minute (sure feels like it), or depending on how I move around, the pain contracts to a more severe pain then it goes back down after a few seconds. I also feel VERY nauseaus and somewhat sweaty. I am scared because I'm not able to function and I am a sahm, my son is 21 months old so I can't just sleep all day. These cramps are very severe and I will go to the ER in a little bit. It feels like something is about to burst

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• Yes you need to go to the ER. Can't tell you what it is. It can be so many things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You could have an ovarian cyst rupturing or and ovarian torsion. Go to the hospital now and demand and ultrasound.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You might have an ovarian cyst or your appendix could be causing it, don't goof around there are so many thing it could be, please go to the doctor!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• thank you ladies, I just called SO and he will be home asap and take me
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• appendicitis is a possibility, please be careful. Good luck and I hope you feel alot better really soon.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• sorry if TMI, bur I just vomited and I no longer have the contracting pain....should I still go to the ER? maybe the severe cramping was my body's way of trying to vomit something out?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I'd still go
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• ok....SO just pulled up! I'll update later
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• maybe your gabladder (sorry if spelled wrong)
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• GO to the doctor now, You don't want to wait to late for something that can be taken care of now. Hope you feel better.
    1stLady849

Answer by 1stLady849 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2010