So my period is over a week late?

But I took a pregnacy test and it was negative. Does anyone has any idea where my period is?? lol.
My period has never been late or unusual before.
*except when I was pregnant with my dd*
Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be pregnant and the HGC is not that high yet or you could just be late on you period. I say wait another few days and if nothing. Test again. If you get a neg still they go see your Dr. Most Dr will not do a blood test till you are two weeks later.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I would wait a couple of days and then retest,,, it still negative go get a blood test, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You are either pregnant or your not. Retest in another week if you dont' get your period.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Take a test first thing in the morning when the hormones should be more concentrated. If that is still negative then wait a little longer and have a doc do a blood test. It's so hard to wait though!!! Good luck!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010