I am starting a business. Need help with a name.

It's a birthday boutique business for little girls. I will have unique birthdy gifts, birthday tutus, cute candy pails, and so much more. The two names I like our:
Duchess Birthday Boutique and Spoiled Royal Birthday Boutique. Please help..

JitterBean

Asked by JitterBean at 9:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Royal & Spoiled Birthday Boutique maybe? Royally Spoiled B.B.?
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• B-Day Princess Boutique
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't go in a store with "spoiled" in the name, but I might be alone on that. I like to think of my little girls as princesses, but in a sweet way rather than in a spoiled way ("spoiled" has a very negative connotation to me). Also, if you think you might branch out beyond birthday items you might think about a broader name.

Royal Princess Birthday Boutique

Royal Princess Boutique (advertise that you specialize in birthday items, but leave it out of the name in case you expand)

The Princess Pretty Shoppe...or The Pretty Princess Shoppe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• is it only b-day stuff?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Princess Party Boutique. I hate to say it but, I've seen more and more of these kind of shops. Open then close within the year. I wish you the best but its tough especially in todays ecconomy, so many are cutting back and that includes birthday party expenses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2010