I am flipping out...

My husband and I had sex for the first time this weekend since I had the baby 5 weeks ago. We were careful but I'm still extremely paranoid about getting pregnant, since we have 3 children and pregnancy/birth is really hard on my body and mind. I'm not on birth control because I'm trying to find a good one that won't mess with my hormones or cause me to bleed excessively, and he hasn't had his vasectomy yet, although I finished him off orally, but I'm still freaking out about precum. I don't really have a question I guess, I just really have to let this out to someone!!! AH!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I really get where you're coming from. You are welcome to add me to your friends and message me any time you want to talk.

I just had my 3rd baby in under 3.5 years. I got pregnant with my last two babies by accident while I was BFing. I have a hormonal imbalance that makes the pill and other hormonal BC methods not a good option for me. I'm allergic to latex, so we tried the non latex condoms and I turned out to be allergic to the lubricant on it. Last week, which was 6 weeks post partum, we had sex for the first time. We started out with a latex free condom, but I was so allergic that we finished without it. I so don't want a 4th pregnancy right now that I had my dr call me in the mini pill yesterday. I'm hoping that I can take it now, but had major troubles with it after babies 1 and 2.

I stay home with a 3 yr old, 22 month old, and 7 week old. That's enough kids for now!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• if you are worried, use condoms for now until you find a better BC method.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yeah, it's called condoms...... problem solved
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I got pregnant off of pre-cum. My df and I were being really careful. We tried condoms but they didnt sastisfy him so we did the pull and pray thingy and sure enough after awhile I got preggo!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• We did use a condom but I'm like freaking out that maybe it had a hole or something in it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• One word - Condom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2010