Should I be concerned?

Every since yesterday I've had these really annoying cramps all day long. I thought if I could sleep through them they weren't anything to worry about. I sleep decent, but now I'm up and they are still there! My doctor said I'm fine as long as my water hasn't broken and I'm not bleeding. I'm only 33 weeks. Would you be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If they are just cramp like and not geting stronger and no pattern to them. I would just drink lots of water and relax. If after that they get stornger or a pattern to them. I would be seen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• All I felt for my daughter's labor was cramps. I went to the hospital to make sure everything was fine. I suddenly saw everyone rushing to get me a room and they jokingly said," You're having a baby right Now.'" I was already full-term and my water did not break. For some reason my water hasn't broken on its own with my 4 kids. Schedule an appointment with your doctor and have them check. I'm on baby 5 now so I hope to experience my water breaking on its own.
    texasmamaof3

Answer by texasmamaof3 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Thanks everybody! I have an appointment Friday. I think I'm going to try to wait until then unless it gets worse or something changes. =)
    Anonymous