My period's due on the 19th, took my 2nd test today at 11DPO

I got my 2nd negative. :[ Thinking about buying another 2 pack & trying my hardest to wait to 13DPO (1 day before period is due), but I don't know if I can.

Have any of you got negatives all the way up until your period was due for one pregnancy, but got a positive a couple days earlier with other ones? My past pregnancy stopped progressing VERY early, but unfortunately I didn't know it until 13wks when I misscarried. I'm just wandering if it might have taken longer to test because my hormones were lower due to the undeveloping pregnancy. With my son they tested me at urgent care (had no idea I was, went in for a bladder infection) & let me know I was pregnant.

Ughhh I hate that PMS symptoms are almost identical to 1st trimester symptoms :[ Any comments/advice would be great ladies! *BABY DUST*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I gave up trying. It is too heartbreaking each month. I have to resign myself to the fact that it will happen when it happens, no matter how much I HATE that answer.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• It is best to test when you are 5 days late. If you test earlier then that you can get false readings. You have two more days till you period. Wait till you are 5 days late. Why waste money on pregnancy test till you are late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2010