39 weeks , annoyed , fed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im 39 weeks in a few days and getting very impatiant with my self as for the past month i have been getting period like cramps as if im going into labor the back ache the lot some days they r every 5 mins apart then stop for hours then they come back at 10 mins or even 30 mins apart, anyone else been like this, i am really getting annoyed with myself now as its still happening. some times i have even rang the maternity ward but all i get is dont come in unless yr waters go or yr defo in labor, i just hope the baby just doesnt come out at home lol so this is my moan of my chest today , how r all you and all your mummy to be's doing????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ever hear of a period...That was so hard to read..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Wow just relax, you are almost to the home stretch..Just take this time to relax, take naps, wash the baby clothes..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• check if you have dialated with your doctor. Always make sure you get a medical opinion and then you can try other things Your body might just be practicing with braxton hicks contactions which will not be true labor. If you want to relieve pain go into a wam bath and relax. If you want to try to get labor started go for a long walk or have sex. Be patient with your body and reduce the stress. Best wishes
    texasmamaof3

Answer by texasmamaof3 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• what texasmamaof3 said!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i wouldn't worry about getting checked for dilation at all. it doesn't predict when you will really go in labor. i'm not like this right now because i'm only 22 weeks, but i'm sure i'll be there in about 18 weeks! it's really really really common to feel like that for several days or even a couple of weeks before birth. your body is getting ready, but you could still have a couple more weeks or so. good luck =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You are experiencing Pregnancy. That is what it's like, often.
    No need to be frustrated with yourself~ work to change your attitude, try to be tolerant and go with it.
    That might not be simple, but what else can you do?
    It prepares you for MUCH more of the same that is required ahead in Motherhood.

Take some deep breaths and find ways to get distracted. Work of getting comfy.
    If it's your first, you could have several more weeks ahead.

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yeah eveyone tells you to be patient and baby will come when it wants to but I'm in the same boat as you! Im 38 weeks pregnant with my second and MISERABLE!!! Cant walk (look like a little old lady hobbling around), cant sit very long, or lay down due to my pubic bone feeling like it's broke in half! I'm doin the same thing, contracting (braxton hicks I'm guessing) and the period cramping. Stabbing pains in my back (Feels the same as it did with DD). Everytime he moves his little head it stops me in my tracks and Im doubled over in pain. The past couple of days everytime I eat I get naseated and I'm so tired I don't want to get out of bed! Everyone says it is much easier taking care of baby while it's still inside but I would soooo much rather be outa this misery have my baby in my arms. The sooner he gets here the sooner I can heal and feel so much better and actually be my old happy self again! So Im right there with you!
    Anonymous

• thank all but this is my 4th baby , i do no what its like to be pegnant but every one has been different, i think im more confused as to every pain i have its like is this it or not and it never is lol i have had BH since 6 months everyday so am sure u can understand how annoying that is as they havnt been comfy at all , but thanks anyways
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2010