Please help.....Looking for a company that would hire a pregnant women or work from home company.

Hi everyone, I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and really need a new job. I live in Michigan and am looking for something in the Livingston county area. Does anyone know of anywhere that would be willing to hire a pregnant women? or some legit work from home companies?

vboyde

Asked by vboyde at 10:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• www.odesk.com
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• No one can not hire you for being pregnant because that is discrimmination. You're only 14 weeks so since you're not showing there is no need to tell them. Watch out or the WAH's....alot of them are no good.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Hi, I recommend westathome.com
    Check out my group for more jobs and moms that work at them...
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 11:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I work from home with Ameriplan. I have complete flexibility and control over my schedule, they provide benefits and training. No cold calling or selling ever.
    We have an A rating with the BBB, great standing with the US Chamber of commerce and we are affilliated with some big companies like walmart, Target, Walgreens, Lens Crafters, Disney and more...

Listen to this overview call 712-432-9156 then you can request a brief phone interview with me to see if you would be a good fit for our team at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

God Bless and good luck with both your pregnancy & search!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions! This is how I make money from home. My hubby loves getting involved with it as well!!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• c-theavonlady.com. I have been with this company for 27 years and you can work it pregnant or not. Start up cost is 20.00. No inventory required and you can work it around your schedule or your baby's nap time.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 5:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Wow...congratulation on the baby!!! I wish you the best of health. I have a home business with a company and I am with a team of moms who work together to help one another succeed with this business. Our team is called, Succeeding Together. You should check out my website and provide me with your contact information I would love to set you up to hear a phone/web presentation. You will be amazed at how well this company will more than likely meet your current needs. Many of the moms on our team started while working other jobs and replaced their incomes with this business in 6-9 months. I can show you how to set up a residual income before your baby arrives.

Message me here or visit my website, I'd love to chat with you. No pressure, I promise, that is NOT how I operate.

Best,
    Lisa
    www.mommaknows.org
    Marshian

Answer by Marshian at 1:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2010