Westminster Dog Show...why does USA Network only show 1 hour of the show?

I have been watching this sport for many years. I enjoy learning about and seeing the different type of dogs that are out there. I do not appreciate the fact that USA Network only shows the first hour then it goes over to CNBC for the remaining of the show. If USA cannot show the sport in its entirely they should give it up to another channel that is willing to show the WHOLE show. They wouldn't do it to baseball, football or the Olympics and the Westminster IS the Olympics of the dog show in my opinion. I am done venting now and feel better. :)

rllns

Asked by rllns at 10:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pets

• Then write the network & let them know how you feel. Your venting to the wrong ppl, we can't do anything about it. Take your complaint to someone who can, w/out viewer feedback they don't know.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• USA does show it in full the next day. Last nights show was on from 9-12 this morning. I know how you feel, it upsets me too. I have watched it every year for as long as I can remember and hate that it is now cut short-but I caught up this morning. USA is showing the whole 3 classes and best in show tonight though. GO WALKER-the toy poodle-I know the handler!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010