Are parent's choice diapers from walmart? And does anyone know how much they cost?

I got a pack from freecycle and I really liked how they fit my daughter. I have been using BJ's brand. I was wondering if the were comparable in price, especially since my inlaws have a Sam's club membership if it is the walmart brand. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• You might like how they fitt... just wait until you see how crappy they are... really
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I buy size 5 and a box of 70 diaper's is $15. The smaller sizes have a few more in the box and are the same price.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Parents Choice is the only diaper we buy. I can not justify spending so much money buying name brand diapers, I mean they get crapped in and thrown away. So we tried all of the cheaper brands, White Cloud, Target Brand, Dri Baby's, and the best we found was the Parents Choice.
    I will point out that the diapers at Sam's Club are not the Parents Choice diapers, They are some other brand and I think they actually cost more than the PC diapers at walmart.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• honestly, I loved them on my son, they fit him the best. Like justluvinmyson said, they are about $15 for one of the large boxes, about $6 for a regular pack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Parents Choice is a horrible diaper. I don't have the money to spend on brand name diapers either, they are expensive. I don't buy huggies, or pampers....I buy Luvs. We buy them at BJs for a REALLY good price. We buy the Luvs wipes too. Luvs diapers are AMAZING. I tell everyone I know. They are cheap AND they can absorb A LOT lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Sams club does not sell them. Sams club has Mark members brand... I have never tried them, I get all my diapers from diapers.com I get luvs... i started getting them from there when someone told me that you get 10.00 off your first order and they are always haveing sales. but they also have a new there brand diaper that is really great. check it out.
    H-BA2071 that code gets u 10.00 off and a free year of parents magazine
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• it depends on the size - we get size 1 right now, it's like 6 bucks for 50. they sell them at my walmart, but they aren't walmarts brand.

they are the ONLY diapers that don't leak for me. luvs leaked the worst for me.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i tried parent's choice and it gave my son a horrible rash. the only diaper all of my kids could tolerate was pampers.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yah they`re from walmart, about 28.00 for the big pack, here in canada. i get the ones with `cailou` on them, they fit my son really good, and seem to last better at night than huggies.
    luvmymunchkin89

Answer by luvmymunchkin89 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• oh and thats a size 6 package by the way
    luvmymunchkin89

Answer by luvmymunchkin89 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2010