What is your best memory of your baby so far?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 10:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My baby is now nearly 2 and a half - and I have so many beautiful memories I want to always remember of her, but really - nothing can ever beat the moment she was born, after 9 months of waiting around, dying to hold her and guessing whether she was a she or a he - the moment when she was placed right on my belly, and I looked at her for the first time and just instantly fell in love with my new baby girl - it was the most amazing thing that had, and so far has ever happened in my life.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 10:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• She will be 7 months in two days and i agree with pp I love no memory more than when my daughter was born
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• he's 3 months, and it's the first time i made him laugh - melted my heart.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• When he called me mommy I loved it
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• oh man i would have to say when i saw her roll over she is only 4 months but it was just me and her and i work full time so i didnt think i would be the one to see any of the firsts and i got to witness that, brought me to tears
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2010