Anyone here get mild morning sickness with thier first pregnancy and extreme morning sickness with their second?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had extreme morning sickness for my only pregnancy. I was ok for the first mth but that's it. I was so miserable and frustrated with morning sickness. I was reileved I had her at 35 wks, couldn't take it anymore.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 11:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have 4 kids and one on the way. I only had bad morning sickness with my 3rd(boy) and couldn't touch or see raw meat with my 4th(boy). All pregnancies are different. So far I'm 5 weeks and don't have morning sickness. My friend is having a boy and didn'tt have morning sickness until lately. She is 7 months and says this happens in the evenings.
    texasmamaof3

Answer by texasmamaof3 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• many medical personnell will tell you morning sickness gets worse with each pregnancy. At least, my mom who is a nurse says that. Mine wasn't bad for the first 2 pregnancies, but they both ended in miscarriage/stillbirth. With the third (first living child) I had it mildly but consistently for about 2 1/2 months, and with this one (second living child in a few weeks!) it was really intense for about 4 weeks and then subsided to being mild and went away a little later than the others, around 15 weeks
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I had no morning sickness with my first or third, but my second pregnancy was so bad I couldn't get up without Zofran or sleep without promethazine...and 2 years later he's still making me miserable lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My first was miserable, i lost ten lbs before gaining anything with him, and was sick up to the day i had him. My second, was heaven. I may have got sick once or twice. She was so easy. This round, I'm 23 weeks, had a few bad days to where I couldn't eat anything. But its been pretty easy. I get more tired than sick with my pregnancies lately
    Anonymous

• My first two I had morning sickness for the first couple of months, for this one (11 weeks along) I have felt great. I really think that every pregnancy is different. :)
    melplustwo

Answer by melplustwo at 6:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2010