If you work full time be honest: Does your job really take 8 hours a day to accomplish?

Mine certainly doesn't! In fact, I don't think I've ever worked at a job that really did! Maybe the fast food place I worked at when I was 15.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Mine actually takes longer since I have a child that I watch in my home. I'm enjoying my week off so far this week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Some days it is crazy and I work 9 or 10 hours. Other days I'm bored and post on Cafemom. Guess what kind of day today is?
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 11:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I've had office jobs that NO they so don't take 8 hours LOL yay for computer games!

then I've had service related jobs such as waitress and cook and telephone customer service, and those are never ending jobs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I work in grocery store in the deli dept. So ya in a 8 hour shift ya there plenty to do at my job that can take all my time up. I do a lot more then just wait on people I cook all of the salads, make platters, fill the shevles, we have a chicken wing bar.

I have been home for the last 14 days and today I have to go back to work and yes i am not looking forward to going back I have been home with my LO this whole time and I am sad but momma has to go make moneys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I am a Tech at a Vet Clinic and yes it's a 9 hour day, 8--5 and on really busy days it can be as long as 12 hours in a day. I love it tho
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 12:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2010