How do I get him to stop??

My son is just running around, jumping on everything, bouncing on everything, throwing himself to the floor. I have never seen anything like it. He has so many bruises because he keeps running into things and falling on things. I have tried different activities but he just gets up and runs around and jumps and everything. I tried deep tissue message and he wouldn't hold still for that even. I don't know what to do I have never seen him like this before and I am afraid I am not going to get to him fast enough and he is going to get really hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Remove ALL artficials (colors & flavors) & excess sugars from his diet.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• take him to a park and let him run. if it is cold and snowy. then just bundle him up. sounds like he needs to run. if you absolutely cannot go outside... then put on music and chase him around the house! then have lunch. and get him to take a nap. he probably has a lot of pent up energy and also may get over-tired. also check your local science museum to see if they have a part with a children's section. (mini grocery store, hospital, ect.) he will be able to run around in there and be safe and warm. good luck.
    Anonymous