Did you have a baby shower? And threw it for you?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 12:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had one for my first. My girls friends threw it for me.
    Anonymous

• Yes I had two. One was a surprise that my work threw for me on my birthday, and the other one was from my mom. It was supposed to be 2 months before my twins were born, but it ended up being a week after they were born because they were 2 months premature! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yes. My SIL threw me a huge baby shower. 60 people. It was crazy but I didn't have to buy my son barely anything myself.
    Anonymous

• Yep, and my mom and aunt threw it for me. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yes for my first my mom's friends had one for me, my friends at work had one for me and my husband's work had one for me. With my 4th (I thought I was finished having kids and didn't keep any of my stuff), my friends had one for me.

Answer by missanc at 2:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yes, but I wasn't able to go. I was in the hospital in preterm labor! My mother and SIL threw it for me.
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 4:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My mom and grandma threw it for me, but I made them promise that they wouldn't do it surprise. My luck, my water would have broken midway through the shower. Instead of playing those stupid games that I hate, we had a 50/50 and just caught up on family gossip plus I had a few friends there.
    lilangel2505

Answer by lilangel2505 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i had one w/ my first and my mom and my husband throw it for me. But i did not have one formy secound son .
    robertmommy

Answer by robertmommy at 11:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2010