Tummy tuck

Have you ever had a tummy tuck? how much did it cost, would you do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• I want one but don't have the money. You'd probably have to call a plastic surgeon to see how much it is where you are. Many times surgery prices differ from region to region

Answer by admckenzie at 1:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yes, about a year and a half ago, it cost me 10,000.00 which included lipo in my love handles. Would I do it again, not likely, my skin was stretched out after having a c-section with my third child at the ripe age of 40, my skin never went back as it did when I had my other two in my twenties, so I have no plans to re strech it again. I go to the gym on a daily basis to keep it tight! I did before the tuck, my muscles where right there under neath all the skin, and when that went away, I had a six pack! By the way, I was 58 when I did it, I just wish I had done it sooner.

Answer by older at 1:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• about 5 grand. the price depends on the doctor. look around
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2010