Are you a drama queen?

Do you go out of your way to cause and create drama? Do you like it? Why do you do it?

I dont get it... Explain please while I grab my pop corn and pepsi.

3jewlz

Asked by 3jewlz at 2:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not at all. If anything I can't stand drama. Probably why I choose my friends very carefully.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My reply is exactly the same as MLM0503. I HATE drama and do everything in my power to stay away from it.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I don't like it for me, but I do love reading about it and watching it on TV. It's very entertaining.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• ditto on pnukey...i love hearing about it and all but not creating it.

on the other hand...my sis in law loves creating it...no joke!! i try to avoid her!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i suppose if you have your popcorn, i could tell some stories....

if you want info about something or someone...just got to go to my sis inlaw!! we were talking about this one other sis inlaw who switched her name to be primary cell phone holder instead of my hubby's and we couldnt figure out for the life of us why she would and the sis inlaw with all the info. told us she was more likely cheating and doesnt want us to see who's she's calling and all.

she really knows more then what she tells. but she's always there tatteling on people to see some drama and action going on!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Oooh stories! I love stories. Thanks americansugar80. :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• LoL! I hate drama, but sometimes its funny to watch all these women on here. Thanks for the story.
    3jewlz

Answer by 3jewlz at 10:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2010