How many on here suffer from Panic, anxiety, stress, and depression.

Hi, I am interested in finding out just how many moms on here suffer from this. After being diagnosed with Panic disorder and GAD(Genral Anxiety Disorder) I have been reading and educating myself on all of these areas. I have found that alot of women suffer from any or all of these. I have been tracking and journaling my progress and have found a few mom's along the way. Now though I would like to see if I can find more moms that do perhaps suffer from all of one of these. You don't have to use your name or say much .. I'm just interested. I am thinking about putting together a book and might need others stories. It is also good to find others for support. I understand if you wish not to add yourself. You can also message me .. Thanks.. God Bless.

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• I have dysthymic disorder which is a type of depressive disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have seasonal depression.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have anxiety disorder. I had my first panic attack when I was 5 years old. When I get anxious my blood pressure drops and causes me to faint. I fainted before all three of my c-sections due to anxiety. My anxiety is so extreme that it has caused a hormonal imbalance which led to 6 year struggle with infertility. I have nearly 3 decades worth of stories regarding my anxiety.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have an anxiety disorder and manic depression treated since I was a preteen.
    aSoldierSWifE44

Answer by aSoldierSWifE44 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• had panic attacks (awful!) started when DS was born, general anxiety and depression for several years, happy to discuss, in more private setting
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2010