A question for Cafe mom

Is there somewhere where us moms on CM can vote for the changes that you make? I know I am not alone in my hatred for the new "background ad" ... And all of these new changes you are making is really slowing things down and making my CM day frustrating. Is there some where that we can voice our views and make our suggestions?

3kingsmom

Asked by 3kingsmom at 3:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I would also like to know what my incentive is for switching over to a palm pre when I will best remember it for making my computer that is normally lightning fast run like a 10 year old packard bell on dial up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• haha. advertisements is how websites make money. so i doubt much is going to change... but yes this site is being slow today!!! and i dont see the need for giant phones on the background and side banner.
    Anonymous

• "advertisements are" oops.
    Anonymous

• yes i understand Advertisements and making money.. I have already been dealing with Jimmy Dean enlarging every time i scroll over him.. But I think adding things that make the website less efficient is ridiculous.. There MUST BE a better way!! And i don't only have complaints i also have suggestions. Like how about an Iphone App?
    3kingsmom

Answer by 3kingsmom at 3:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I think this is an excellent question. My CM stuff has been running terribly slow today.
    GOluvvie

Answer by GOluvvie at 3:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2010