would you ever switch lives with someone else like wifeswap?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 3:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I asked DH once what kind of swap a network would want to do with our family, since the goal is to create the most drama possible for the camera. I think we're too laid back for a good episode.

The only thing we're really unwavering on is health stuff--natural foods etc. And would someone really oppose to staying in our house for 2 weeks and having to trade in their McDonald's for grass fed burgers with garden grown tomatoes? That's too boring for TV.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• MAYBE if the kids are older...not while my kids are this young though
    Anonymous

• No. I am happy in my life.
    Anonymous

• No way.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i think its not about being happy or not happy. ofcourse ur happy. its about seeing how others live. but i agree drama is best for tv. i love to watch the extremes and i think it has to be extreme households.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 4:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i think it could be fun to spend a few days w/ another family totally different from my own, but not if it was to be taped or televised!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• It's interesting to watch but personally I couldn't do it. I wonder how much the families really gain by doing it. That's cool if they can learn something from the experience.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2010