How old to start with a jogging stroller?

How old were your LO's when you first started putting them in a jogging stroller? My LO is 3 months old and, although his head is getting sturdier, I'm not sure that he's ready for a jogging stroller. I know there are cushion/pillow type inserts I can put in the stroller that surround his head and neck and stay on smooth pavement but I'm not sure if this is enough.
How old is old enough?...or how old is too young?

Munchkin09

Asked by Munchkin09 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A gal here in my town (my neighbor's DD) used one from day 1.
    Anonymous

• YOu can start using it now but don't run too fast. My husband would jog with our one month old son all the time( I did not like that) he also was riding a bike in snuggly when he was only one month old at night time (he thought baby would enjoy it). God I know you don't want to read my story but I cant hepl it. My Husband did all kind of crazy stuff with my little baby and he stressed me out all the time. some times he would not let me nurse my son, he would say he is not hungry yet( he knew it but I did not)...
    Anonymous

• i waited 6 months. i didn't have one that fully reclined. does yours hold an infant carrier? if so, then you could use it now!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2010