I want a legit home base internet business, any suggestions?

I have a 6 month old.
So something I can do around her is key!
Something I can make good money with too!

jkcr21

Asked by jkcr21 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • You could try being a professional blogger. I went through a program called The Niche Blogger which taught me the entire nuts and bolts of blogging for money. How to set up a blog, how to use affiliates, how to promote my blogs and lots of other things. It cut my learning curve by about 90%.

TexasMom817

Answer by TexasMom817 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My girlfriend and I just signed up to run our own onine gift basket/flower store. We already have had a sale. It's not MLM or anything like that, no contract, no quotas. It was started and is run by women. We like that it cost us $1.97 to start up for 7 days then $19.95 a month, if you want to continue. Check it out at http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/mira.html. If you decide to try it out, please put #293 in the referral info. box. This is our store, if you just want to shop! : ) www.giftcontessa.com. Good luck in whatever you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    want2stayhome

Answer by want2stayhome at 3:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Go to newcareer4me.info or Work @ Home Success Blog. I t has a HUGE list of at home JOBS.

If you Find a business, here is the most awesome biz cards around! moneybizcards.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• This is what I've come to love doing from home. I'm happy to help with any questions or details

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Hi there I have my own home business and you can work this around your family as long as you have
    internet and a phone you can do it! No inventory, no parties if you would like more information just let me
    know or visit my page. We can help you!

Linda
    www.iboplus.com/lhink
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 11:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I understand exactly where you are! I have an almost 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. I also work from home. When I started my home business they were much younger. In the beginning I spent about 4 - 5 hours a day (sometimes 10-15 mins at a time) online building my business and generally another on the phone while the kids napped. This enabled me to grow a great income which will allow me to completely support my family with in just a few years. As the kids have grown I have been able to be here for everything, and bring in an income. There is no reason you can't do the same! We have a great team full of moms, so there is plenty of people to help you, because we have all been where you are!

Here is more information about what I do... Feel free to message me with any questions!

ttys

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• i have a work at home job ..didnt have to pay to start
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I'm a wife, a mom of 3 kids (ages 3, 6 and 8) and I work full time as an adoptions social worker. Plus, I have a very simple home business. No parties, No inventory, No delivery, etc.

If you are interested in hearing more details, i'd love to share it with you. I can't type it all here. Either private message your contact information to me here or visit my website, check out the information there and provide me with you contact information there. I will contact you and we can chat and see if it will be a good fit for us to work togther. No pressure or obligations, I don't operate like that.
    Get in touch with me and lets see if I can help you, but you at least owe it to yourself to check out the details of the opportunity.

My website is www.mommaknows.org

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Lisa
    Marshian

Answer by Marshian at 1:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2010