If you are currently not a Christian, and the rapture were to happen in your life time, would you change to believe in God?

If all the sudden the prophecies came true, and the rapture happened, would you start to believe in god? if you dont know what it is, click - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope, I'd move into one of the new giant free houses.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• The question is about as relevant as asking if you would believe in Sauron if a big glowing eye suddenly appeared over the Sears Tower. "What if" questions about imaginary people suddenly becoming real? I couldn't possibly care less.
    Anonymous

• If such solid evidence for the existence of god were to be made available, of course I'd have to believe in said god... I have no choice in that. Wherever the best evidence points, that's what I'd have to "believe" - although "believe" isn't quite the right word, since I don't accept things as true without supporting evidence.

I would not, however, worship said god. Whether he's real or not, I want nothing to do with spending eternity with such a ridiculous, violent spoiled psychopathic child ruling over me.

I would rather spend eternity in your hell than spend it in heaven with any god willing to accept christians and christianity as his or her "chosen" ones.
    Anonymous

• Well, I don't believe in fairy tales or make believe so I don't believe in that "Rapture" fiction either. I live an honest anf moral life without any of those stories. I don't need them to be a good person.
    Anonymous

• I think what you're asking is if we'd worship god if he presented himself, not if we'd believe. And my answer is no, I still wouldn't worship the christian god if the rapture happened.
    Anonymous

• uh yeah, duhhh.
    Anonymous

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• no.

more what ifs- I could ask them of you all day and receive the same response, because you do not share MY beliefs either.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Can I have your car afterwards though?
    Anonymous

• kind of a dumb question when in the Bible it says that when Jesus comes to get us, the ones that don't make it, EVERY knee will bow and confess that Jesus is Lord.
    Anonymous