When will the phantom kicks go away?

I had my daughter 4 months ago and I've been having phantom kicks almost everyday since. Any idea on when they'll subside?

BestTeenMommy

Asked by BestTeenMommy at 3:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• my kid is two years old and every now and then I feel a movement. It makes me want to go get a pregnancy test lol. They'll go away soon, but I don't know if there ever fully gone.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 3:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My youngest is four and a half and I still get them from time to time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• It is probably just gas. I still feel like a baby is kicking me in there. And it has been 25 years sense I had a baby.

Answer by louise2 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• The last one I felt was when my last one was 6 months old.
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 4:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have yet to have them go away. My first baby was 10 months old when I got pregnant the 2nd time. My 2nd baby was 10 months old when I got pregnant the third and my 3rd baby is now only 7 weeks old. I just know at 10 months post partum I still got them a lot.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• for me it was about 6 months
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My youngest is almost 3 YEARS old and I still get them - as well as lovely gas movements.
    Anonymous

• I don't have an answer but this is so weird, I've never heard about this. My first is due any day now.
    Sodagirl7

Answer by Sodagirl7 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• every once in a while ill have a muscle twinge and ill think....ohhh a kick! and remember how i used to CURSE them in month 9 and wish theyd go away. now id love to feel them again!!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 12:13 AM on Feb. 17, 2010