Why do Liberals hate Conservatives so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't hate anyone. I mostly feel a sense of bemusement when I behold the logic of a true conservative.
    Anonymous

• They do not know good common sense when they see it?

#6
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• ??? I don't hate conservatives. In fact, I have very good friends who are conservatives. We don't talk politics.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• anon, I relate to your statement!

Answer by older at 4:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• They don't.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Liberals can't stand the fact that anyone has different ideas than they do. They aren't satisfied with "live and let live". They want to change conservatives and the way conservatives do things.
    Anonymous

• As I said in the other question~Op, it isn't about emotion. Hate? What are we, on Dr Phil? lol.. I really wish people would wise up and take the emotion and sensitivity out of politics...It's about fundamental differences.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

whereas you, anon, don't want to change liberals or the way we do things? sure.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• ...It's about fundamental differences. I would agree that this is the answer for BOTH questions.

Sadly, others like the first commenter here believe with all their heart and soul that the conservatives are correct about every issue, every time. It's individuals with this kind of mentality that completely miss the mark. I'd say NO ONE respects anyone who thinks their side has all the answers and is correct 100% of the time, and others are always wrong. It's ridiculous actually.

Anonymous

• lol anon you could lighten up ..but for the most part conservative solutions tend to be the better of the two.I fail to see how this big liberal solution (Obamas spending) is helping us..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2010