What does it means when you keepe going back with a person after you two keep breaking up but something keeps pulling you back together

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• that your fear of being alone is greater than your fear of being stuck with him. IME, if there was something worth breaking up over, it's not worth getting back together.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you're dependent on not having a stable relationship.
    Anonymous

• Stupid... My niece keeps going back to the guy she had a kid with, he beats her and she still won't learn... I think she's a drama Momma...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Either you're addicted to the drama, or you really are meant to be together.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 4:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• that you are not mature enough to be in a serious relationship yet
    Anonymous

• It was fear that kept pulling me back. He was so controlling and awful and somehow I was more scared of him when we were apart. Glad I finally saw the light in that relationship!
    Anonymous

• Do what is best for you. That does not mean what is best "right now" rather what is better in the long run. Do what is in your heart, not the brain. These kind of things are com,plicated especialluy if there is a child involved. SOmetimes the harder thing to do is the right thing.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Ha don't waste your time been there and done that for years and the biggest mistake of my life, good thing is I got a child out of it which i don't regret but now i rather see him just disappear if he singed over his parental rights today I would throw a party because he doesn't give a shit about this child anyway and just manipulates me and wants control.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• :12, I'm sorry but I think that is such a copout. If you're THATafraid, you MAKE a way to leave and quickly. Otherwise, you have no right to b*tch.
    Anonymous

• Lack of willpower? Ultimately, you have to make the decision, but who you hang out with makes a difference, too. Hang out with people who support your decision to separate, and stay away from people who are going to break down your resolve.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2010