Why be so rude?

I just want to know why is it when people ask a question on here some of you feel the need to go on there and make fun of that person asking that question?

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 4:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• its the internet, dont let it bother you, you want real answers, go ask real people, you can find them anywhere, but why get all upset over the internet?
    Anonymous

• Because some stupid questions should not be dignified with a nice answer.
    Anonymous

• and then ones with stupid answers are alway anon. Kinda funny how you hide with your stupid answers. Some people are asking question that they dont know the answer to. No question is a stupid question esp if the person asking it does not realy know the answer. Some of us come here to get advice from other moms and all we get is rude people. Rude people who hide by being anon. I guess they realy dont want to show there face when they are leaving such rude ignorant answers.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 4:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have other reasons for hiding, Pissypants...There ARE Some stupid questions. Such as "Do you think I could be pregnant?" That is one of the most overasked questions on here. If you think you could be pregnant, go buy a test. Go to the doctor and get tested. No one knows for sure, so if you think you could be pregnant...find out! Don't waste space asking on the internet when you're going to get a test anyway!
    I agree, there are some unneccessarily rude answers on questions asking for genuine advice, such as those for childen or for a distressed relationship, or legal issues. If someone doesn't know the answer, what is the point of answering the question?
    My answer was NOT being rude to you. I was merely stating the facts. Some questions do not deserve to be dignified with a nice answer...
    You were not THAT specific in your question. And HERE YOU GO attacking calling me rude and a coward? Please.
    Anonymous

• You don't know me from a blade of grass. I'm not hiding because I'm scared of you. Or scared to show my face per se, other than I happen to have had a stalker in the past, and I NEED to remain anonymous for my own protection.
    I happen to have some fairly decent advice and if I don't know the answer, I keep it moving. So...before YOU go attacking people, you better check yourself, because you sound ignorant as hell for that comment you made.
    Scared.
    Please.
    Anonymous

• Explore some of the commonly asked questions moms have and see answers from other moms.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/common/

Anonymous

• wow now i didnt say any of you were rude i was just saying some people on here were rude and then you came on here attacking me thinking i am talking about you specificaly.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 1:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• ...and I quote..." Kinda funny how you hide with your stupid answers."
    If you didn't mean ME in particular...changing the indiscriminate "you" to "people" would have been much better. Don't you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2010