I'm looking for some baby shower games for kids. I have a ton of kids coming to my babyshower and would like some games for them to do to. the kids are younger the oldest is only 8 so please keep that in mind.

stephmiester87

Asked by stephmiester87 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Something that would be fun for the kids... Get some white baby onesies and Let the kids Tye Dye them. And if you wanted to get some white tees in there sizes and let them tye dye ther own to take home!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Baby shower party games, ideas for kids and adults
    Baby shower party games, ideas for kids and adults. ... Click here to jump to our Baby Shower Party Game list! Party Game Central is the largest baby shower ...
    www.partygamecentral.com/links/babyshowergames.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• You can play the game where on one side of the paper you name some animals, and on the other side you write down the babies of those animals and they can match them up. They can learn and play at the same time.
    lynenedubbels

Answer by lynenedubbels at 10:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• We played baby-bottle bowling with the kids. All you need are some baby-bottles and a tennis ball (or 2). The kids had lots of fun with them and "Mommy" got to bring the bottles home with her.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Even getting a jumper is a great way of keeping the kids entertained! Or one of those waterslide jumpers... since the dads don't want to be part of a baby shower then they can help supervise!
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 11:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• AT MY BABY SHOWER MY SISTER HAD US IN GROUPS OF 3. TWO PEOPLE USED A ROLL OF TOLIET PAPER TO MAKE A DIAPER ON THE 3RD PERSON.SHE DESIGNATED AN AMOUNT OF TIME LIKE 2 MINUTES. THEN MOTHER TO BE WAS THE JUDGE OF THE ONE SHE THOUGHT LOOKED BEST. WE HAD A LOT OF FUN. I AM SURE THE KIDS WOULD TOO.
    MOM617

Answer by MOM617 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• building on the first answer: if you feel the kids are still a little young for tiedye, you can get markers and paints specific for decorating fabric and have the kids decorate onesies for the new baby and t-shirts for the mommy and daddy-to-be...and even some for themselves :)
    retz

Answer by retz at 1:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Definately do the onesie decorating. We did that at my baby shower for my son and my two young nieces had a blast with it and the outcome is a handmade treasure.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 1:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Oh and don't forget to have them sign their creations. :)
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 1:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• This is what we did at my shower for adults but kids would like it just as much. We bought little tubs (for the $1 store) of Play-Doh for each guest. Each guest had to make a Play-Doh baby and put their creations on a small paper plate with their names on the back. The mom-to-be had to pick the best one and the winner got a prize. I really thought it was going to be dumb but everyone has so much fun doing it and they got really creative.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 4:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008