Please help me I am depressed!

This is a post I wrote I am not sure if you all read my other post about my dream. The other night I had my son laying on me because that is how he usually likes to sleep on someone. Anyways, while he was sleeping on me I had a sexual dream that involved him. I don't want to go into too much detail about the dream but his head was "down there on me" so you can guess what the dream was about. Well in the dream my boyfriend was right by me which he was when we were sleeping too in the same spot as the dream so it makes me wonder if what happened in this dream also happened when I woke up since my boyfriend was right there in both? I also had a orgasm in my dream and I even think I woke up letting the orgasm finish. What if this happened in real life too? What if I really had my son down there when I woke up and that is how the orgasm finished?

-- I had this dream twice but I don't know what happened in the first one I forgot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• dreams are dreams dont take them seriously.
    Anonymous

• Dreams are only dreams. Depressed is a clinical diagnosis, dreams do not make one depressed.
    Anonymous